Friday, January 15, 2010

Scrapbook Your Year (the easy way)

Scrapbook Your Year

When I talk about scrapbooking with girls, I hear the same things over and over:

  • I wish I could scrapbook my kids' lives but I DON'T HAVE TIME.
  • I want to scrapbook but IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY TO GET STARTED.
  • I love the idea of documenting our lives with a scrapbook but I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN OR HOW TO MAKE SCRAPBOOK PAGES.

I'm sure I could add to the reasons why you don't get started scrapbooking and recording the history of your life in pictures along with your own words.  BUT,  THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU!

  • You only need to commit to ONE NIGHT to create eight pages that document four months!
  • You don't need to invest in any supplies.
  • There is no need to shop for coordinating embellishments and papers.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS COME TO THIS CLASS! 

You will go home with four two-page 12x12 layouts for your scrapbook.  All you will need to do from there is attach your own photos to the layouts and you will have personal and beautiful scrapbook pages for your album.

This class will be offered three times so that if you attend all three classes, you will have created a complete album that documents your family's entire year. 

Installment One will include Winter, Love or Valentines, Birthday and Spring or Easter.

REGISTER NOW TO SAVE YOUR SPOT!

Events

QUESTIONS? 

Carla Brasher, cjbrasher@aol.com or 848-3349. 

Want to host this class for just you and your friends for a private class?  You only need six people to do this and I'll bring the class to you -- your home or mine!

Want to offer this class as a fundraiser for your organization?  CALL ME!

No comments: