Thursday, January 7, 2010

Loving the Valentines (in-colors style)

Today's valentine is a sweet one! The stamps used are from the Love You Much set and the Always set which are both great to use for Valentines and loving sentiments to friends. The card base is Sahara Sand card stock and was stamped randomly with the three-heart image from Love You Much. The card and all of its pieces were inked on the edges with Sahara Sand to give it a distressed and very trendy look in keeping with the trendy Stampin Up In-Color collection. The next layer is the Melon Mambo and then Bermuda Bay card stocks. I didn't cut out the hearts--I really did tear the paper around them. Tell me what you think about my In-color valentine!

Have you seen the New Stamp Set
and Treat Cups for Valentine's Day?


Just in time for Valentine's Day, our new Heart Treat Cups coordinate perfectly with the Sweetheart stamp set and the Full Heart punch. Perfect for your Valentine projects!
Heart Treat Cups (#120435-12 cups-$2.95) and the coordinating Sweetheart stamp set (#120415-$21.95, wood OR #120780-$15.95, clear) are now available for purchase...and, don't forget the the coordinating Full Heart Punch (#113693-$15.95)

To order, just Click HERE or email me at cjbrasher@aol.com.


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I love your valentine card. I have been looking for some inspiration for a swap I'm in. I might just have to CASE your idea.

I have never been into the "girly" part of valentine's and that is all I seen lately.

TFS