Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gretchen's Weekend Sketch Challenge

Today's post is a cute little card that I made without having to come up with a design. I admit it. I'm "design-challenged." So I followed the Weekend Sketch Challenge that Gretchen Barron has on her blog. IA_116_sketch

The top card was stamped with an image from "Pun Fun" and would make a cute valentine! The flower on the right is the new Fancy Flower punch with a corduroy button brad in the center. LOVE IT! The new paper in the background? It's from the paper pack in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog and I GOT IT FOR FREE! And so can you! Click HERE to learn how!

I was having so much fun with the sketch that I made another card with it too! This card uses the Sweet Pea DSP. The images were stamped with the Circle Circus stamp set and the Welcome Home stamp set. I hope you like them and will make one of your own!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
www.TheSouthernStamper.com
To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE
To See a current Schedule of Classes, Click HERE

No comments: