Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Valentine!

I ADORE pink and and green together and especially when it's accented with a rich chocolate color. As a matter of fact, I decorated my daughter's baby room in exactly these colors!

This Valentine's card could be a "Just Because" card too since it's so pretty and so sweet. Don't you love the stitched felt flowers and the pretty script on the sentiment? They are both available now in the new Occasions Mini Catalog (see the sidebar to download). Sweet Pea stitched felt

And look how many of these felt flowers come in a pack! I made barrettes for my daughter, decorated packages, made cards and I STILL have a ton of them left! I have found that the easiest way to adhere them is with Crystal Effects. It is a WONDERFUL product that I couldn't live without.

Enjoy your day !



No comments: