Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 Sweet Scrappin'

As you already know, I offer a scrapbook class every month. We generally make 8-10 pages and they are all done in a couple of hours! I also offer these classes as kits (as long as they aren't retired products) and they are available in the left sidebar.

The 2 Sweet Simply Scrappin Kit was a favorite of mine since I have a teenaged daughter. It has since retired but I thought I would share a few of the layouts with you here. The complete instructions are also in the left sidebar and are FREE!

Be sure to give me a call if you'd like to attend the Scrapbook Your Year scrap class this Thursday night ASAP! Have a great day and "Happy Scrapping!

Carla Brasher, Senior Supervisor
cjbrasher@aol.com
http://www.thesouthernstamper.com/
To Shop online 24/7, Click HERE

Jan/Feb Newsletter
To See a current Schedule of Classes,
Click HERE or on one of the Class Buttons listed below: