Thursday, December 17, 2009

Use Your Big Shot and Give a Little

Aren't these the cutest little gifts? They are lotions from AVON and I got them for my "other neighbor's" girls. (That's right, I live on a street FULL of little girls!) My friend, LuAnn Emery, sells Avon and is a wonderful Stampin' chick! You can purchase these little lotions from her HERE and they're only $.99! So So cute! Oh, and by the way....she did NOT pay me to endorse these lotions or decorate them and put them here. As a matter of fact, she doesn't even know that's what I've been up to. I just know you're gonna send me a note saying "WHERE did you find those little bottles?" so I'm just heading you off at the pass!

These are some really quick and easy gifts to fix up. I used the Big Shot and the Box #2 Die. I ran the Pumpkin Pie card stock through the machine first and then used the 1-1/4" circle punch to create openings in the lid of the already cut and scored box. Easy Peasy!

If you've followed along closely the last few days, you know I've put together several boxes. Although basic boxes are pretty easy, it's hard to mass produce them because of the time consumed. But, using the Big Shot Machine and a die, I can make a custom box in seconds!

Click HERE to learn more about what the Big Shot can do.

And don't forget the 12 DAYS of Stampin Up Sales going on now. Lots of Big Shot dies are on sale right now! Click Here to shop online now.

No comments: