Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stampin' Up! has some of the nicest people!

I've been dying to share this card with you today because I just got it in the mail and was just torn up over how truly caring everyone at Stampin' Up! is. I was just promoted to Senior Supervisor which is so exciting to me and this card was sent to congratulate me!

The card was sent by Rett, an employee at Stampin' Up! who was assigned to me as a personal business coach to help me navigate all the ins and outs of being a demonstrator and to grow my business. I was excited to have him but LET ME TELL YOU! He is just the most positive, uplifting and encouraging person! And this card is the proof! He has offered the best advice and most creative ideas and the neat thing is -- it all WORKS!

So, Rett, if you're reading this post, THANK YOU! You have meant the world to me.

Interested in joining my little band of stampers?

Want to earn money while doing something you enjoy?

Learn about how to become a part of a truly special group of people and enjoy the benefits of working with Stampin' Up!

Click HERE to learn more!

No comments: