Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stampers make the best friends!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know, I know!  It's a theme for this week - -

Tonight was the monthly Technique Tuesday class which has just about turned into an official downline meeting.   I had a wonderful time visiting with the gals and eating cream puffs (I know I know....calories!) 

So it appears that stampers truly are the nicest group of girls and make some of the nicest friends. 

Thank you to my customers, my downline and my friends.  Merry Christmas!  I look forward to many more hours stamping and laughing!


Stamps
• Friend 24-7 Stamp set
• Friendly Words Stampin' Around wheel
Paper
• Confetti White card stock
• Old Olive card stock
• Really Rust card stock
• So Saffron card stock
Ink
• Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad
• Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
• Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
• VersaMark® pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Clear Stampin’ Emboss® powder
• Dress Up Ribbon Originals
• Clips assortment
• Blender pens
• Heat tool
• Scallop Square punch
• Sponge daubers
• Kind Thoughts Flourish stencil

No comments: