Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gift Pouch or Purse for the Holidays!


I always need a cute way to give the "little gifts" to people, don't you? Like the yummy Chanel lipstick your girlfriend's been dying to have or the set of magnets you made for the neighbor or the gift card for the mailman.

I've come up with this little pouch or purse to handle just those kinds of things! It just takes some patience and a little cutting and folding to create this one-of-a-kind little treat.


I used the Merry Moments Designer Series paper to make my little gift pouches. Mine have three tubes of lip balm in them and will be gifts for my neighbor's girls.



Download the FREE template and instructions to create these little pouches HERE.


*******************************************************
Please make your own and link below so we can see your creations!







No comments: