Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wish List Winner!

I'm happy to announce to those of you who played my game this week that you will be receiving your $5 off Coupon this week. I place orders every Thursday so don't forget to use that coupon!

April Hoffman was the winner of the drawing for the free stamp set! The girls who attended the Technique Class last night drew her name and she took her new stamps home last night.

If you missed the game, be sure you're on my email list by subscribing to this site in the right sidebar or contact me to add you on! There will be another game coming up SOON!

The code word was "Wish List" and I promised to explain! I am offering a Wish List program for you to participate in so that your hubbies and loved ones will know what you're REALLY dying to have for Christmas. Each person who returns the Wish List to me by Thanksgiving will receive a FREE stamp pad in any color! Be sure to CLICK HERE and fill out your Wish List and get it back to me quick!










Have you registered for the Autumn Blessings Rub-Ons Class? Don't Delay! It's next Tuesday!


No comments: