Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Gift Card Holders

I had so much fun making the last gift card holder that I thought I would show you the others that I made so you can see the possibilities! The top picture is of a cute little duo of a gift card holder done with a belly band that slides right off along with a box. The box was made easily using the Big Shot and the Box #2 die. As you already know, it comes cut out and scored so all you need to do is close it up!. I added some matching designer paper and a little scallop border to mine to add interest and decorated the outside. The poinsettia on the gift card holder was made by punching out two red and one green flower using the Five Petal Flower Punch. I layered them together with a gold brad and bent the edges of the flower petals.

Here's two more gift card holders done with a ribbon tied to close them. I LOVE THEM! Click HERE for Dawn's Video Tutorial explaining how to make them. Leave me a comment at the bottom and tell me what you think!








1 comment:

Carol Smith said...

Love what you do always.
Thank you for sharing.