Thursday, November 12, 2009

Being a Stampin Up demo is the bestest!


Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is just the funnest way to earn a dollar! (Or pay for your own supplies~ Hee Hee) One of the things I hear all the time, "Oh, you're so creaaaatiiiiiivve" or "I could never come up with those ideas!" or "I wish I could make something like that!" You get the idea!

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: I don't have a creative bone in my body! I am the Queen of Copying and as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I could copy from now till the cows come home and I still wouldn't be able to recreate it all! The projects shown above were right out of Stampin' Success, a magazine that only demontrators receive. I could NEVER have dreamed these up in MY head.

Demonstrators get all kinds of cool perks like the magazine that we get every month FULL of awesome ideas and suggestions. We also get to see the new publications and catalogs before anyone else AND we get to preorder some of the stuff so we impatient types can be the first to get the latest stamp!

My favorite thing is the Stampin' Up! demo-only website because it has everything you could ever ask for from tons of project and workshop ideas to technique how-tos to tons of business tools.

If you know that you would love to be a Demonstrator but think you're not talented or creative enough, think again. Let me show you the awesome tools available to you! Now's the perfect time to jump right in and get started on your new business venture as a creative coach. (I won't tell you copy from the same stuff as me!) The Digital+ Starter Kit is a bargain and a great way to get started! Click on the links in the side bars to learn more or contact me and I'll be happy to discuss the possibilities or click HERE!

No comments: