Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beanie Gift Card Holder

I'm DYING to show you this way too cute Beanie hat gift card holder. It is the perfect size to hold a credit card or plastic gift card. I stumbled on the "original" HERE that was created by Carolina at Carolina's Creative Pad. I changed it up a little by using a scallop circle for the main part of the holder and using the Boho Blossoms punch for my "poof" but otherwise, I followed her video tutorial to the letter!

I used the Night and Day Designer Series paper and Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon. Obviously, I turned the ribbon over ad used the sold side!

Be sure to make one of these for the little "foo-foo" girls on your list--it is just SCRUMPTIOUS!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 13. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Jolie N. said...

I love this...I'm going to have to make some! Love it with the scallop circle too!

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Carla: this project was wonderful. Congratulation for the adaptacion because look very different. Thank you for share.
Happy stamping!
Martha Lucia

Waseem said...

this is just beautiful card holder you have shared..i might need such for plastic cards..thanks for sharing it.