Monday, October 19, 2009

Miss the Christmas Jingle Scrapbook Class?


Miss the Christmas Jingle Scrapbook Class???

You can still c
reate TEN beautiful 12x12 Christmas Scrapbook pages for your holiday memories. I have created an instruction guide that is available with this kit. The kit includes everything you need to make five 2-page layouts for a a total of TEN pages. It includes the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin kit, the extra 12x12 card stock required to complete all of the pages and the instructions with pictures to complete all of the pages.

Cost: $33.00 includes all supplies necessary to complete entire project and includes shipping. If you can pick up your kit, then the cost will only be $25 but you'll need to give me a call or email me to order.
(Please allow 7-10 days to receive the kit.)
Cost for instructions only: $15.00 available to demos only

CLICK HERE to order now

3 comments:

Gail S. said...

Oh Carla! I would love to win this class!! I didn't know if I needed to e-mail or leave a comment. Such an awesome class.
gslagle(at)nctc(dot)net

Diana said...

Carla..Thanks for the idea of having Christmas Jingle Scrappin kit for class. I would love to have the tutorial. Thanks for sharing, Carla.

Diana said...

Thanks for the idea of having Christmas Jingle Scrapbook class. I would love to have the tutorial. Is there any fee for just tutorial?
Thanks for sharing, Carla!