Friday, September 25, 2009

Christmas Matchbox of Tags



I have to say that I do love my Big Shot! The Big Shot Die Cut Machine is alot of fun to use and a huge timesaver. To see a video on how it works, Click HERE. I made this cute little matchbox that I filled with Christmas tags in no time at all. Using the Matchbox die for the Big Shot, I cut the cardstock. Next I simply folded on the prescored lines made by the die! So Easy! I decorated my box with stamped images from the hostess set, Patterned Pines and that adorable Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon.
The tags were quick and easy too since I used the two sizes of tag punches and quickly cut them out and assembled them. I think this project will make a cute little favor for the holidays and I hope it sparks your imagination!
Don't Forget! Tomorrow, I will announce the winner of the FREE Scrapbook Kit. If you haven't yet, scroll down to the next post and leave me a so sorry you're forty message and you'll have a chance to win!

3 comments:

mnmspecial said...

I love this! I wish I had bought Matchbox die for the Big Shot.

Anonymous said...

Love the matchbox and tags idea! Thanks, Lela

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!