Sunday, July 19, 2009

Parade of cards begins today!


Now that I'm back from vacation, I'm commited to you! I will be posting lots of samples and ideas in the upcoming weeks along with some information regarding current promotions and sales. I'll be going to SALT LAKE CITY for the Stampin' Up! convention in about two weeks and I am SO excited! I'll be posting lots of the samples and ideas from convention here so be sure to check in often.


Today's post is the first of the "parade" of cards. You'll probably recognize the stamped image as its from the "Wagon Full of Fun" set. After stamping the image with Brown Staz-On ink, I colored it in using my blender pen and ink pads. The center of the flower is a corduroy button which gives it a kind of sunflower look, I think. It was adhered to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.


The squares of Designer paper were cut using a Stampin' Up! punch so it was really easy to get them exactly right. They were adhered to a piece of Old Olive card stock and then adhered to the Chocolate Chip card stock base.
To finish off the card, I stamped "Hello" in Brown Staz-On Ink directly on to a square of the DSP and then tied a length of Old Olive 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. I hope you like it!



Tall Tales Designer Series Paper 115678 $9.95

Our Designer Series papers are absolutely beautiful and use our palette of colors and original images. Designer Series paper makes it easy to create a card or scrapbook page with coordinating background paper, card stock, and stamped images. It also covers On Board chipboard beautifully.
■ 12" x 12", 100-lb text-weight paper
■ 12 sheets per package (2 each of 6 designs)
■ Exclusive designs and colors, with patterns based on Stampin’ Up! art
■ Coordinates with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive, Brilliant Blue, and Rose Red

No comments: