I can't WAIT for you to see the new catalog! We lucky demo-types get to pre-order some of the stamp sets from the catalog before it's released July 1. Today's post is a card I made using some "old supplies" and the new stamp set "Circle Circus."
- I layered the RETIRING Taste of Textiles paper onto a card base of Very Vanilla Card Stock. (The Taste of Textiles paper will no longer be available after June 30!)
- Next I stamped two images in Versamark onto Basic Black Card Stock and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.
- The large textured scallop circle and the scallop edge at the bottom are pieces from Canvas Cuts. The pieces are already cut and ready to use! Canvas Cuts are RETIRING and will no longer be available after June 30! Get them NOW while they are 50% OFF!
- On top of the scallop circle is a basic black scallop circle cut using the scallop circle punch and then adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals
- The stamped image was also cut out using the 1-3/8" Circle punch and was stamped with Jet Black Staz-On Ink. (My favorite for a nice clean crisp image.)
- The "Love" sentiment on the side is a rub-on from the Summer Love rub-ons in the most recent Occasions Mini Catalog
- To give the card a finished look, a piece of Kraft Taffeta Ribbon.
DON'T FORGET!! Reserve your FREE 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog by sending me an email at email@example.com. ($6.00 shipping costs, free pick-up or free with online order)
Stamps: Circle Circus (Available July 1)
Paper: Very Vanilla (10165), Basic Black (102851) Card Stock, Taste of Textiles (Close to Cocoa Pinstripe 113991 - RETIRING! NOW 25% OFF only 7.46)
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On (101406), Versamark (102283)
Accessories: Canvas Cuts (113979 RETIRING! NOW 1/2 OFF only 3.98!), Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (109068), Summer Love Rub-Ons (114620)
Cool Tools: Scallop Circle Punch (109043), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Clear Embossing Powder (109130), Heat Tool (100005), Powder Pals (102197)