Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Love to Luv 2 Stamp!


Today's post is my swap offering to my stamping sisters in the Luv-2-Stamp Group from Patty Bennett's California bunch. She's the demo I signed up under and is fabulous! The meeting to learn new stuff and trade cards is today which is why I waited to post my swap card so I wouldn't spoil the surprise! I'm a little jealous that I can't just scoot on over there and have fun with them! So, ladies, know that I'm there in spirit. Wishing I was there which I hope counts too.
This card shows the super cute Bella Birds designer paper which I absolutely adore but was wondering why in the world I designed a card with a hundred pieces when I was assembling THIRTY cards! Hope you like it...
Stamps: Great Friend
Ink: Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip CS, Bella Birds DSP
Cool Tools: Big Shot & Pennant Die (Scallop Circle), 1-3/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Uniball Gel Pen

1 comment:

luv2cre8withU said...

This is such a pretty card. Wow, you are signed up under Patty. She is so talented. Your blog is so pretty. I love it!