Friday, May 15, 2009

Manly Birthday!

Not that I happen to know a man having a birthday today - - Ha Ha! Today's card is an easy one to make. Have you noticed I'm always saying that? Wonder why? Oh yeah, I remember, it's because I LIKE easy! I cased this card from one I saw from Basic Grey. It was sponged on the edges which is kinda hard to see in the picture but really gives it dimension in person. The middle circle was run through the Big Shot using the Texturz plate, then sanded and sponged again. The bottom circle is accented with a really cool designer hardware brad. You have no idea how hard it is for me to let those go!

Ink: Night of Navy
Papers: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red CS, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Embellishments: Hidden Garden Rub-ons, Soho Designer Hardware
Cool Tools: Corner Rounder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Crop-A-Dile

No comments: