Sunday, May 24, 2009

J Crew Inspired Note

Today's post was inspired by one of my favorite stores' ad: J. Crew. I just got the new catalog in the mail and my daughter, Emily, and I have already gone through it several times and planning our trip to the store! I especially liked this picture with the Red and Blush colored tones together paired up with denim, another HUGE favorite of mine.


The card design was cased from a card in the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book/Catalog so I can honestly say no personal creativity was required to make today's card! I used different stamps and different colors but used the same card sketch. Enjoy!


Stamps: Petal Pizzaz
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom, Brocade Blue
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom, Brocade Blue, Whisper White Card Stock
Embellishments: Sage Shadow 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Cool Tools: The Tearing Edge

No comments: