Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ballerina Bag Tags

Maci Ellen's first Ballet Recital was last Saturday night at Furman. She dances at International Ballet and we were so impressed with how much she's learned!!! She is five years old and is the cutie pie in the front of the picture! I wanted to make something cute for all the little ballerinas in her class since I was the designated "Backstage Mom" so here it is.....
These are Ballerina Bag tags cut out of chipboard and covered with designer paper. The original "dress design" was Patty Bennett's, I think, and was cut using the Scallop Circle Die then cut again on the sides. I think they turned out really cute! I would love to hear what you think!

3 comments:

Carol Smith said...

So stinkin cute!

Kristen said...

Those are adorable! What a great idea for a girly tag.

Michelle said...

Maci Ellen must be the most popular little ballerina amongst her peers!! These are so cute I want to bite you!! I'll explain the details of that comment at Convention '09!!!