Monday, April 6, 2009

Friendly Butterfly



I just LOVE the new Occasions Mini Catalog (can you tell?) Today's post comes from my experimenting trying to come up with a card for a swap with other demonstrators. The parameters require that you keep your card really simple so that others can make it in ten minutes or less. I'm not sure why this is so hard for me!!! I get to playing and forget what I'm doing and the next thing you know I've added and added and "junked it up!"


This card was stamped in Versamark on the right side and them clear embossed to give it some dimension. Don't overlook the Chocolate Chip colored polka dot ribbon in the center on the left. It was an exact match to the paper!!! Gotta love Stampin' Up!


Stamps: Great Friend (Occasions Mini)

Ink: Baja Blue and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Versamark Ink

Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze CS, Bella Rose DSP

Accessories: Ribbon Originals Valet

Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Heat Tool & Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: