Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bring on the Spring!

After a gorgeous weekend, I'm just so excited to get going in the flowers!!! This post is in honor of Spring and I hope you are as glad as I am to say good-bye to winter. The grass got cut for the first time this year and the flowers beds are all raked up ready for the new annuals to go in. (I NEVER plant mine until around Mother's Day because I can't STAND to have to go outside and put blankets or bags over them when we have that last cold snap.)

Black, White and Red are one of my favorite color combinations and I think the rub-on in bright white really sets off the red and black. Try these colors on your own project and please share! I would love to see what you've been up to.

Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Black Staz-On, Riding Hood Red, Cameo Coral, Basic Black and Green Galore Classic Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black Card Stock, Pink Flamingo DSP
Accessories: Loop to Loop Rub-Ons (Hand Drawn Bundle-Hostess Level 3), Ribbon Originals Dress Up, Basic Jumbo Grommets (Occasions Mini)

No comments: