Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Petal Pizzaz Shout Out

I finally had a chance to chill out tonight and just relax and play but (typical of me) I got kinda lonely so here's my shout out to say "Hi" to my friends and fellow stampers! I had fun with this card using the trendy colors in the Urban Oasis Designer Series papers. It's a little bit "Spring" but not so PASTEL~!

The layers of the flowers beginning with the bottom of the flowers are as follows:
1. Die cut "Circles, Scallop #2"
2. Stamped image from Petal Pizzaz
3. Felt flower from the Flower Fusion Too set
4. Stamped image from Petal Pizzaz
5. Dew Drop (non SU!) ~a brad or button would be cute here too~

Stamps: Petal Pizzaz
Inks: Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink
Paper: Urban Oasis DSP, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla CS
Accessories: Ribbon Originals (Valet), Big Shot and Circles, Scallop #2 die and Go Go Boots Letters die, Dazzling Diamonds



This card is a "bonus" to prove that my creativity is pretty much non-existent! (Thought it would make you feel better!) I didn't like how this turned out but I DO love the colors so that's why it's here. At the bottom of the post. Where you probably won't look. Did you?

Oh, and I also like the butterfly image from the new stamp set, Great Friend, in the Occasions Mini Catalog available April 1. Cute, huh?

Stamps: Great Friend, Hope Happens
Inks: Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie Classic Inks
Paper: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White CS; Washington Apple DSP
Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (Pumpkin)

1 comment:

laurie said...

Great cards..I like them both!