Thursday, March 5, 2009

Making a Liar out of me

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR A BETTER VIEW. This is one of the projects I'm making for the upcoming Shamrocks on the Square event for my booth space. They are packages of four gift enclosures for baby gifts or to use as shower favors. I love the simplicity of them. They are little 2x3" note cards with matching envelopes that I cut out with the Scallop Envelope Die and the Big Shot. (OOOHHH, I DO love a Big Shot!)

I was just running my mouth the other day saying I didn't really like the "Holiday Blitz" stamp set that I purchased because I didn't have any use for it. Lo and Behold! Here's this cute little rattle in the set that was the perfect size and shape for my little notes. I also made note sets using the apple (for teachers, duh!), the present, the cupcake, and on and on. Made a liar out of myself. I just love this set!

The "tab" at the top of the bags was made using the Top Note Die and the Big Shot. It is the perfect way to finish off a simple gift.

Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue Classic Inks
Embellishments: Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (see my Ribbon Share Club to get some ribbon of your own!!)
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Top Note Die

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i Love these! What would you charge for these mini sets?
Beautiful work!
Paula Luvs 2 Stamp