Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cupcake!


Today's post is a birthday set I made for a little girl. The picture's not too clear but the set includes a notepad, a gift bag with a matching gift note. The colors are just adorable, aren't they??? To cover the notepad, I used a glue stick and covered the entire notepad. Then I adhered the paper and sanded the edges once it was dry. I used a contrasting pattern for the an accent on the top along with some ribbon. So easy, even I can do it!
Stamps: Wow Flowers, Crazy for Cupcakes
Inks: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Creamy Caramel Classic Inks, Black Stazon
Paper: Sweet Always DSP, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Regal Rose CS
Accessories: Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin Kit, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Pirouete Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White Jumbo Brad
Cool Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die & Big Shot, Nestabilities, Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects

1 comment:

laurie said...

What a cute set!