Sunday, March 8, 2009

Easter Cards

I went out to dinner last night and conveniently "forgot" that I need to lose weight. I had shrimp scampi and lobster and so on and so on. So good and yummy.......until about 2:30 this morning.
Since I couldn't sleep, I got out my new stamp sets from the upcoming Mini Occasions catalog and played with the Easter stamps. The stamp set shown on these two cards is "An Egg-cellent Easter" and I think it is just as cute as can be.

During the month of March, you will be able to pre-order the Easter sets from the Mini-O
ccassions catalog so you can get started on your Easter projects in plently of time so that you can enjoy the beach instead of worrying with it during Spring Break. And don't forget that you can choose a FREE item from the Sale A Bration brochure for every $50 purchase. The designer paper used on these cards was from the Delicate Dots paper in that brochure.

Click
Here for a Sneak Peek at the Mini Catalog and the stamp sets available now.

Stamp Sets: An Egg-cellent Easter
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Certainly Celery Classics
Paper: Delicate Dots DSP (SAB), Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Certainly Celery CS
Embellishments: Soft Subtles Brads, Ribbon bundle from SAB
Cool Tools: Word Window punch, Small Oval punch, Trio Flower punch, Paper Piercer and mat from Crafter's Tool Kit

No comments: