Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coasters for your cool drink

I grabbed these stone tiles at Lowes the other day and with the help of Emily, Katie and Marianna made these coasters. We made sets of four of each of the designs shown and let me tell you, we felt so artistic!!!

These are really very simple. To make them, stamp your image in craft ink or staz-on ink, blend a little chalk where you would like and then seal with an acrylic sealant. Cool, huh? Makes me want to grab a cold ice tea with lemon and set it down in style!

3 comments:

kay said...

OMG!!! I LOVE THESE, CARLA!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Deanna said...

just beautiful. Do you know what these tiles were called.......I need to case these.
Thanks so much for sharing.

Carla said...

These tiles were purchased at Lowes and are the 4x4 tumbled marble....they look like stone but are only about 42 cents each!