Monday, March 23, 2009

Chipboard Cheat Book

This is a picture of the book I made to keep all of my samples and instructions for the techniques I'm learning. It was so fun to make and easy too!! I used a glue stick and attached Designer Series Paper to chipboard pieces then just decorated it like I might do with a card or scrapbook page. The edges were sanded with Stampin' Up!'s sanding blocks to blend the edges and give it a more finished look. Using the Crop-A-Dile, I punched holes in the top and connected it all with 1" book rings. Notice the orange and yellow center of the flower!! My wonderful upline, Patty Bennett came up with this genius idea. It was make by layering the smallest corduroy button-brad onto the button with two holes. HOW CUTE IS THAT???

This book would be so cute as a memory book or gift book don't you think? The possibilities are endless!

Supplies:

Book: On Board Book Basics Small
Papers: Washington Apple DSP, Riding Hood Red CS (on the inside), Pumpkin Pie (letters)
Accessories: Corduroy Buttons, Pretties Kit, Flower Fusion, Ribbon Originals (Pig Tails), Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Cool Tools: Big Shot and Top Note Die and Stampin' Up Billboard (letters)



No comments: