Friday, February 27, 2009

Stampin' Up! Corduroy Button Share


Add dimension and texture to your projects with these corduroy buttons in Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors so they coordinate with your paper and card stock. The buttons without holes attach just like a brad. The buttons come in SIX different colors and you will receive the following:

■ Corduroy-covered buttons in all six offered colors
■ 6 buttons per color; 2 each of the following: 3/4" circle with holes, 3/4" circle with prong attachment, 1/2" circle with prong attachment

If you would like to join my share, do so by clicking the BUY NOW button below. I will keep this share open until March 31. As soon as I have four particpants, I will then place the order for those four, and ship it out to you as soon as I swap out all the buttons! I will continue to place the orders as four orders accumulate.

I sure hope you can join! Each share is $18.92, it includes 36 buttons, and shipping to your house. If you were to buy each color indiviually it would be OVER $70 (including SU! shipping and taxes)

An Added Bonus:
- For participating in my share, I wll include a little something extra in your envelope. I will include 2 - 6x6 sheets of each the Sale-A-Bration Designer paper. So that would be 8 sheets total.

There are 6 colors - 3 designs in each color:
- Chocolate Chip
- Kraft
- Kiwi Kiss
- Pacific Point
- Pumpkin Pie
- Summer Sun
To participate in the Corduroy Button Share click on the BUY NOW button below

$18.92 includes shipping/handling

No comments: