Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cheep Talk about Spring

I'm supposed to be doing about a million other things tonight besides "playing" but that's just what I did. I have a class on Sunday, a craft fair coming up at Shamrocks on the Square in Spartanburg and a Community Scrap Day and what am I doing? Goofing off.

I had fun making this card because my little Maci Ellen helped with the design and inspiration. She's not done with her work of art so I'm not posting it! Enjoy and think of Spring!

Stamps: Cheep Talk, Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Certainly Celery
Paper: Pretty in Pink CS, So Saffron CS, Certainly Celery CS, Tea Party DSP
Accessories: Soft Subtles brads, So Saffron 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sale a Bration Ribbon Bundle, On Board So Tweet
Cool Tools: Big Shot & Top Note Die, Square Punch (to punch out rectangular frame), Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen (polka dot letters and "stitching")