Thursday, January 15, 2009

Raspberry Tart Tag


I LOVE the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Papers that will be released in the new Catalog January 19. This is a tag I made out of Very Vanilla Card Stock and the Raspberry Tart papers.

I cut out a rectangle, then used the Tag Corner punch on the top edges. I just tore a couple of pieces of paper and adhered them to the tag, then cut out the flowers with my VERY COOL paper snips. The flowers are adhered with Stampin Dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Best Yet Hostess Set from the Fall-Winter Catalog and was stamped in Kiwi Kiss. I punched a hole in the top of the tag with the Horizontal punch and threaded the 5/8" striped Kiwi Kiss Grosgrain Ribbon through it.

To set the pink brad from the Soft Subtles brads, I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch through the ribbon. Probably overkill but I LOVE using that tool!

No comments: