Sunday, December 28, 2008

Love You Much 3x3 Mini Cards with Box

I can't get enough of the new Valentine's bundle! The 3"x3" mini valentines with coordinating box were made using the Candy Lane Designer Series paper, Love You Much stamp set and Heart to Heart Punch.

I didn't use a template (sorry) for the box. I just kinda made it work using the same concepts as the boxes posted earlier this month.

Tips:

1. The flower shape in the middle of the "O" in Love was made by using one of the "stickers" from the Build a Brad kit and adhering it to one of the flowers from the large heart stamp. Instead of using the brad, though, I just adhered it directly to the paper. It gives it a little shiny raised look. (You'll have to click on picture to look at it large enough to see what I mean.

2. Notice the scallop circle on the card on the far right. I used the scallop circle punch to cut out the card stock. Then I used my hole punch to cut out the individual holes around the edge. I think it gives is a lacy look. You could try the same technique when using the scallop edge punch.

No comments: