Friday, December 19, 2008

Copycat Carla

Okay, I admit it! I love to stalk the websites of creative people and use their great ideas. (Especially at midnight the night before "Christmas party at school" day.) I had to do up some gifts and treats for Maci Ellen's friends and teachers pretty quick and I think these are just the cutest things.



The ornament tags were "stolen" from a great video tutorial at http://www.nutzaboutstamping.com/. I think they are so cute but what's really neat is that sandwiched between the scalloped circles and the ribbon are Peppermint Patty treats. The 4k class is going to love them!!



The little boxes are filled with chocolate treats for Maci Ellen's teachers. I got the idea for these from Kay Sha at http://www.creationsonpaper.blogspot.com/. She has a tutorial with exact dimensions and everything - so easy!!

Have fun with these ideas - - they don't take alot of time and you can MASS PRODUCE them for all the people you want to share Christmas with!

P.S. Hide the candy until you're ready to use it!

1 comment:

kay said...

Hi! I love the way you combined the DSP and the CS you used. What a great ensemble! Thanks for the credit!